Payment & Shipping Terms:
Sodium Hypochlorite Storage Tanks,
Residual Chlorine Analyzer
SEKO KomBa Series Electromagnetic Metering Pump with Simple Operation
Product description :
· KomBa series is a microprocessor-based control digital display type electromagnetic drive metering pump , which has the characteristics of simple operation , stable running . Including four subsystems: DMS, DML, DMC, DMM.
product application :
Municipal water treatment , waste water treatment , chlorine dioxide dosing , reverse osmosis , food , beverage , pharmaceutical industries , 500 cubic meters of the swimming pool chemical dosage
Advantages on Komba series electromagnetic pmup :
Reliable performance , upon examination , the service life of the diaphragm more than 5 years
Advanced design idea and excellent manufacturing technology, has produced the diaphragm of long service life
• The diaphragm made of pure PTFE solid materials, can be compatible with most of the chemicals
• The service life of the diaphragm more than 5 years
• No longer need to replace the diaphragm on a regular basis
Electromagnetic drive metering pump strong compatibility , PVDF pump head and ceramic ball valve is the standard configuration of the pump
• PVDF pump head with nearly all the industry, sewage treatment and water use in the field of chemical compatibility.
• The use of ceramic ball valve improves the reliability of the influence of the chemical compatibility and the touch liquid
The material of the touch fluid end :
• The pump head PVDF
• Valve ball ceramic
• Seal FPM/EPDM
• The diaphragm PTFE
The main characteristics :
Maximum pressure :10bar ; Maximum flow : 9 L / H
Pump head :PVDF
Horizontal installation , hang a wall mounting bracket ( selected )
Dosing mode :
Flow can be manually or automatically adjust (signal input control)
DML , DMM , and DMC with liquid level sensor interface .
Manual exhaust valve can help start the pump .
Contact Person: vito